Last updated on
This post will show you how to hang a bowl on the wall.
- Step 1: Find a stud on the wall and mark it with a pencil.
- Step 2: Use a level to make sure that the pencil mark is straight up and down.
- Step 3: Drill a hole into the wall at your pencil mark using an electric drill. Make sure that you are drilling at least 16 inches away from any electrical outlets or light switches.
Here’s what would be needed to display handmade wooden bowls: sawtooth hangers, a hammer, nails, and painter’s tape.
There are a few items that may need to go towards hanging up handmade wooden bowls in order for them to be shown: hammered hooks, nails, and painter’s tape.
How to Hang a Wood Bowl on the Wall
How to Hang Wooden Bowls on the Wall
- Get your wooden bowls.
- Lean them up against the wall where you would like them to be in their final position (hanging tilted out of frame) and mark the position).
- Install the sawtooth hangers.
- Hang the bowls.
Several different types of wood bowls can be hung on the wall. While vertical or horizontal placement does not matter, it may help to group the bowls together by similar wooden materials. Use sawtooth hangers and nail them into the wall. Hang the baskets on the nails, where you want them displayed.
If you love the idea of using vintage bowls on your wall, then you can definitely do so in a way that follows with your decor. You could attach cutting boards to your kitchen wall or mount antler pieces in your entryway for more texture and interest. Think outside the box come up with creative solutions for ways to hang walls!